Welcome to Aspen Valley!
Academy District 20 created Aspen Valley to ensure that all students have a community. At Aspen Valley Campus we walk side by side with students and families because we know that every student can be successful and deserves opportunities regardless of their differences. We accept students for who they are and help them discover their strengths and passions while building skills for graduation and life success.
Why Choose us for your Student?
Click here to download the video
Small Classes and Small Setting:
Close Student-Teacher Relationship:
- A learning community of 60 students and 12 staff members
- No one gets excluded, left behind or lost
- Teachers know students' strengths and areas for improvement
- Students develop trust and are willing to take risks
Student Goal-Setting and Monitoring:
- Weekly goals lead to student-driven improvement
- Students develop life skills of organization, time-management, and planning
Structure and High Expectations:
- Rigorous classes that teach to the Colorado P-12 Academic Standards
- Climate of creativity, critical thinking, and inquiry
Choice and Respect for Everyone:
- Student choice and differentiation based on strengths and areas for improvement
- All people, no matter how different, are accepted and respected